Monday, December 28, 2009

Who Is Coming to the Reunion You Might Ask

Classmates,

First, we are ecstatic that people are checking the blog! We promise to update this as much as possible!

I have spent part of the holidays locating people for the reunion, and thankfully Facebook has truly helped in finding people! However, I still need help! If you know someone who may be interested, but has not heard anything about the reunion please let me know!

In the next few days, I will start posting the people who have expressed interest in coming to our ten year reunion! I know we all sit there and wonder "will I be the only one attending?" or "I'm not going if no one else is." Interest is high, and we aim to keep it that way!

Also, be on the look out for lists of people I am having difficulty locating!

Thanks so much everyone! Hope everyone had an amazing holiday and wishing you well in 2010!!

Sincerely,
Jason Hatt

No comments:

Post a Comment